mercoledì, gennaio 14, 2009

If you look closely, you can see...

Snow on the ground; a step with some moss whorls; an old red door with oblique staves and a little handle; a light blue sign; an electrical line that draws a right angle; a door bell; a street number; a minuscule wavy roofing; a light grey background.

If you look closely...


Se guardi attentamente, puoi vedere...
Neve a terra; un gradino con ciuffi di muschio; una vecchia porta rossa con doghe oblique ed una piccola maniglia; un cartello azzurro; una linea elettrica che disegna un angolo retto; un campanello; un numero civico; una minuscola tettoia ondulata; uno sfondo grigio chiaro.
Se guardi attentamente...



3 Comments:

Blogger abc said...

The art of looking closely makes you see the special in the ordinary. Thanks.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Thais said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!amazing work Do you know if (Giuseppe mocchi) is any one that you know in your family, He was my grandfather , he passed way a long time ago....My Grandmother is Maria Claudia Mocchi she is an opera singer in Brazil....Just looking for my long last family .....Please if you know of any info please email me at Thaislmt@yahoo.com ....Thanks

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Hello my name is Roberta Maria Beatriz de Cassia Rezende Mocchi I'm Thais mother,like her I try to find my long lost family from my father said,his born in Napolis his have three brothers,I don't remenber there names,I benn in Italy three times the last time I'm 6 year old,and what I remenber is that I have in the family anti Laura and her husband name is Pepino they have if I'm not wrong two kids Frederico and Claudeta, and I have another anti and I think she have three kids,I remenber a boy name Hugo and I know she have a dautgher but I can't remenber her name I wish I can find them so my kids can mete the family from my fathers said I have pictures from my father and mother in the cruise whit Gilda de la Ricche la maestra off my mother and my fathers name is Giussepe Mocchi they custome call him the comendatore Mocchi,I have a medalion from my mothers the day she's married that anti Laura and family give to her,I hope someone can help us.
Thank you
Roberta Mocchi
rmocchi@yahoo.com

5:13 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home


NDP Stats